Contract dispute before federal court
This case involved a disagreement between a specialist financial service provider and one of its largest customers.
- Reviewed extensive case materials, including numerous depositions and reports.
- Analyzed services actually performed vs. contractual agreement.
- Conducted primary research.
- Assessed provider’s value delivered and pricing.
- Evaluated causality of key issues.
- Produced an initial expert report.
- Responded to opposition with supplemental expert report.
- Deposed twice by opposing counsel.
- Case was settled out of court.