Website development for trucking company
This successful flatbed trucking company had outgrown its lackluster website. Private equity investors who acquired the firm believed that a more compelling website and marketing collateral would aid the motor carrier in its continued quest for growth. We were asked to develop new content for the site, working closely with management and a creative agency to realize a more effective web presence. Reaching new customers and attracting new drivers were key priorities.
- Research: Conducted competitive assessment of client’s website versus direct competitors and best-in-class transportation examples to identify major areas of improvement.
- Content: Interviewed management and customers to develop new website structure and content. Included customer ‘case stories’, capability descriptions and management profiles.
- Integration: Worked closely with client leadership and creative agency to produce a compelling, well-presented, attractive and modern website. Also produced PowerPoint decks to serve as collateral for new customer presentations.
- Website went live according to plan, greatly improving the company’s online ‘look and feel’ as well as substance.
- The new website continues to serve the carrier well, as it notches up further growth.