Acquisition scan for strategic buyer
For an expansion-oriented strategic buyer, conducted a search for potential acquisitions of private firms meeting defined criteria. Our client wished to add specific types of services to its engineering and safety consulting business. Sub-sectors targeted were cybersecurity consulting and project quality management services.
- Deployed multiple search methods.
- Identified firms in cybersecurity and project quality management.
- Profiled and evaluated 50 privately-held firms.
- Qualified interest of 25 promising companies through confidential conversations with CEOs/owners.
- We delivered 22 high-priority, well-qualified candidate private firms for acquisition.
- Client established contact and continues to court selected companies from our research.